Retail Sales Order Entry App for Android and iPhone
"We will save $500,000 by implementing OrderShark." -Pine State Trading
OrderShark™ Retail Order Entry for iPhone, Android, iPod Touch with Bar Code Scanning
- OrderShark™ is an order entry app for Android, iPhone and iPod Touch. Designed for retail order entry, the app lets you scan barcodes and UPCs, enter item numbers, copy, email, delete and edit orders.
- The BYOD (“Bring Your Own Device”) approach saves you from making a large hardware investment. You also don't have to support or repair devices.
- OrderShark provides superior, fast, easy order entry while solving acoustic connectivity problems.
- If you have old Telxons or MSIs, OrderShark provides a superior handheld order entry solution - without purchasing new hardware.
- If you don't use those devices but you have retail customers who place regular orders, OrderShark can improve order accuracy and efficiency.
Click the demo button to schedule an online demo of OrderShark.
Handheld Sales Order Entry Video Demo
OrderShark: How The Smartphone Sales App Works
- Using the smartphone’s camera, OrderShark scans any barcode type from any angle using lightning-fast proprietary scanning technology.
- It reads all existing UPC types, Telxon symbologies, shelf labels and QR codes.
- Users can view, edit, retain and copy previous orders.
- When scanned, the app looks up item descriptions for items a distributor does not currently carry.
- The system provides the status of all orders including confirmation that the host received the order.
- Retailers send orders via WiFi or cellular networks.
- A user familiar with a Telxon will require no training for OrderShark. A brand new user will need minimal training.
- OrderShark supports international language sets for easy multilingual use.
Click the demo button to schedule your online consultation.
Smartphone Order Entry Sales App Screen Shots
Click for larger versions.
OrderShark Works With Your Existing Interface
OrderShark interfaces quickly and easily to your existing Telxon interface if you have one, which shortens deployment time. If you don't currently use Telxons, OrderShark will still work for you - ask about it when you talk to Ai2. A distributor or retailer need not purchase any new computer hardware or deal with complicated deployment logistics.
Users simply download OrderShark from the Apple or Android app store to their existing smartphones or iPods, enter a specifically assigned confirmation number and begin building their orders immediately. If you don't have a Telxon interface, you can still get OrderShark working for your retail customers. Contact Ai2 and we'll help you get set up.
Take A Swim With OrderShark
Let's talk about your needs and requirements for order entry automation. We can do a quick 15-minute Q&A session whenever's convenient for you. Click the 'Demo' button to contact us.