Take a tour of Ai2 solutions HERE      Tens of Billions in Sales Orders Captured Annually

1 (800) 835-3200 or sales@ai2.com

shadow

Let’s Talk | Find your solution and book a demo

Contact Ai2

Welcome toAi2

Mobile Sales Order Entry and Beyond

  • Since 1986, Ai2 has been dedicated to building the best mobile sales apps in the business. We serve wholesale distributors and any company that wants to automate their sales process to improve productivity. Our solutions are used all over the world to capture $100 billion in sales orders annually.
  • No matter where you place orders: in the field, in the office, in a store, or at a trade show, we have solutions that will make the process as efficient as possible. We aim to save your company time, money, paper, manpower and fuel every day.
  • Our solutions are available on iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows notebooks and tablets, and over the Web. Ai2 sales solutions interface to your current ERP or back office system.
  • More than 100,000 users count on our solutions every day to deliver fast, accurate and reliable sales orders. We serve billion-dollar organizations, worldwide brands and small independent companies. See what we can do for your company.
Contact Ai2

Ai2 DeliversPRODUCTIVITY

OurCLIENTS SAY

  • bulova square logo
    BULOVA

    “ProSel improved our efficiency with order entry. The handheld only accounted for 40% of the orders before ProSel, the other 60% were hand-keyed. Now, over 90% of our orders go straight into the system with ProSel. That leads to quicker fulfillment and faster sales. Sales reps build orders from history, they can scan bar codes, which they could do before but the scan didn’t show any information for the product they scanned. The sales reps love it.”

  • vintnergroup
    THE VINTNER GROUP

    “With Ai2, each of our sales consultants has optimal support in the field.”

  • saloncentric
    MARSHALL SALON SERVICES

    “The robust functionality along with the built in flexibility allowed us to meet the needs of many different types of customers with a single software solution.”

  • lancaster
    LANCASTER CO.

    “I am delighted to report that the POW sales solution has met or exceeded our expectations. Ai2 has enabled us to meet our business objectives.”

  • jpolep
    J. POLEP DISTRIBUTING

    “We are doing more with software in terms of placing orders, ensuring accuracy and managing accounts receivable. We’re not over-allocating like in the Telxon days.”

  • pinestate
    PINE STATE TRADING

    “We will save $500,000 by implementing OrderShark. This smartphone app gives us a value-added service for our retail customers and makes it easier for them to buy from us.”

  • hla
    HAROLD LEVINSON ASSOCIATES (HLA)

    “We will fill 50,000 order voids this year and make an additional $10 million in sales as a result of using Ai2′s ProSel solution.”

  • don
    EDWARD DON & CO.

    “That little puppy shows up to work every day, 24/7. The database is great, it’s improved our business and I’d recommend it to anyone.”

  • citywholesalegrocery
    CITY WHOLESALE GROCERY

    “Our salespeople are more productive, they love the app, and they need virtually no tech support. ProSel just works.”

  • ebp
    EBP SUPPLY SOLUTIONS

    “The benefits of rolling out POET were apparent immediately: more information available to our salespeople, more accurate pricing and the ability to build sales orders and quotes quickly.”

Ai2BLOG

Order Entry Sales App For iPad – Demo Video

April 10, 2014

Order Entry Sales App for iPad Remotely manage all your orders and catalogs. Find your customer, review their details and past orders, and place orders by browsing history, scanning, or tapping on item images. Use order guides to ensure you never miss an item, especially a best-seller. Manage and sync all your sales data and […]

Why Choose Ai2?

We have a wide selection of solutions for mobile salespeople, retailers, managers and executives. Our solutions run on iPad, iPhone, Android phones, Windows handhelds, notebooks, and Windows tablets.
We pride ourselves on the flexibility of our software solutions for the mobile sales force and retail customers. Not only are Ai2 applications highly configurable on the front end, but we can communicate and sync with any ERP system on the back end. Some systems are so familiar to us that we have a drop-in solution.
We have a long history of providing order entry solutions for foodservice distributors, but our software suite supports the business model of any company that sends salespeople into the field to take orders or make presentations.
After twenty-six years developing sales solutions and customizing them to meet the needs of various industries, Ai2 has the expertise you need to make your business grow. See what some of our customers say about our products. Keep in touch with the latest developments on Twitter and our blog.